title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

enque function using mp3-explorer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chuckster

• Jul 2002

enque function using mp3-explorer

Greetz and regards for this big little player, cd ripper, mp3 organiser etc etc.

I have a question - I use [mp3 - explorer] to organise and select my 30 gig musac collection. The prog has the ability to add selected files, albums or artists etc to a specified player. You can do this via 'play' - 'enque' - or 'playlist' commands. All work fine with winamp but I prefere powerAmp for various reasons. The 'enque' command does not work with poweramp when sending files from mp3-explorer to poweramp via the 'enque' cmd, returning the error message - player does not support 'enque' function. Now I know that the player clearly does support the enque function. You can specify the MP3-explorer shell command it issues for the enque function, the default being suprisingly 'enque'.
    Does powerAmp use a different shell command for enque and if so what is it?

cheers

chuckster :supersmil

p.s. mp3-explorer is the best organiser and labellor I have used so far, it's more flexible than 'my music collection' although I used 'my music collection' for a long time before I stumbled accross this prog - does anyone know of any better organisers?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Yes different ones - if the mp3s are associated with dAP you should get a 'Enque in dAP' right click menu item (in Explorer).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Chuckster

• Jul 2002

Spoon,

thanks for the reply! the problem is within the program [MP3 - Explorer], right clicking gives options available within the program, one of which is to enque the selected files, but when selected returns the message 'your player doesn't support the command 'en-queue'...

Comment

Working...

]]>