title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Skins selection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • petriburg
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Apr 2002

Skins selection

A friend asked me (knowing that I have been a dB devotee for years) how to 're-skin' dAP. I searched this forum, and was amazed how convoluted the process of searching for skins is. Yes, I found Donny's pages, after much to-ing and fro-ing, but although that's a complete list, one cannot click on a skin's name to get a preview.
    This is altogether too complex a procedure for a user to have to go through, should they not want to stay with the default skin (I always have - I like it). That said, I'm sure there are many who would like to change, but ... it needs a simple, straightforward link to get to an easy-to-use selection list.
    Am I missing something in the index pages??? :(
  • Craze
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

Re: Skins selection

Sorry to hear you're having problems. It's not too difficult to get a skin.
    Those who want to view (and download) skins need to create a username & password and login as they did to get here.

All of the skins available are pictured in the various author's threads (i.e., Spoon's Skins). I believe Donny has linked all of those threads into a complete listing of skins. The bulk of the skins are located within eight threads.
    [Archon, BestRip, Donny's, Curt's, Narlers, Nikesh, Spoon's, & Misc Skins].
    A few other skins are located in the remaining threads.

So the easiest way to see the most skins at one time would be to view each author's thread.

Best wishes. Hope you find one you like.
    Last edited by Craze; December 02, 2006, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

Re: Skins selection

yeah here is the complete skin list. in the threads you can see screenshots of the skins.

mayne we could add the screenshots to the skins list, but I am not sure if we will.

hope you'll find what you need.

Comment

Working...

]]>