title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Menu Integration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ogbi

• Apr 2006

Menu Integration

Hello,
    I once had a 'enque in dbpoweramp' when I right click on a music file. How can I get that back? I want to use db as replacement for mediamonkey but I can't add music without recreating playlists... :(
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

Re: Menu Integration

Should be in Start --> Programs --> dBpowerAMP --> Install Options

Comment

• ogbi

• Apr 2006

No, it isn't

I don't understand

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

Here it is, from dAP's help file:
        Starting at the top is Associate Music Files with dBpowerAMP when checked all audio files are assigned to dAP, that is when they are opened them from Windows Explorer they will play in dAP. Audio CDs are also automatically assigned to dAP, when an audio CD is inserted into your computer it will play in dAP. Audio files associated with dAP get 4 new items on their explorer right-click menu:
        It is referring to the Install Options menu you have there. With that box checked, it should show Enqueue in dAP. What does show up when you right-click a music file?

Comment

• ogbi

• Apr 2006

I changed the file associations from Mediamonkey to db and deselected them in Mediamonkkey, then it worked! :smile2:

Some people say db poweramp can't sound different then Mediamonkey or Winamp. I really believe I hear difference in these players, especially in dynamics en detail in sound. Instruments and sound 'colour' is better in db then Monkey or Winamp. Also the std output volume or dynamics are higher the the other two. In db the music 'lives' more then the others. I have a good hearing and my hardware is also good. Usually the mp3's are the bottleneck themselves!

Comment

Working...

]]>