title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

WMA Support & My Collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kamiller42
    • Apr 2002

WMA Support & My Collection

I have a collection of WMA files organized into subdirectories. (Prob. 1) When I try to add files to the collection, it does not search the subdirectories.

So I add just one folder to the collection by dragging and dropping from Explorer. (Prob. 2) If use the built in search facility, it skips WMA files.

(Prob. 3) After the files are added, the player cannot play any of them. The currently playing icon simply jumps all over the place.

(Prob. 4) When I try to play a file, WMA is not list as a supported file type. I did instal the WMA codec for dbPower Music Convert, but I don't think dbPower Audio Player needs it. Am I right or wrong?

Bottom line: HELP! I need answers to the problems above.
  • kamiller42
    • Apr 2002

Ok, I figure it out. I had installed the player and converter to separate directories. When the WMA CODEC installer asked for a directory, I just told it the Converter's directory, which was isolated from the Player. All is well. :supersmil

Thanks for the great programs!

Comment

Working...

]]>