title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Playing selections from Windows Explorer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damole

• May 2006

Playing selections from Windows Explorer

When I make a selection of files in explorer and right-click->play in dap it seems to randomly choose the first track to be played. Is this normal? This might be connected to the fact the queue is not cleared each time I perform this operation although I have tried this clearing the queue each time and leaving the selection alone.

Is there an option to clear the previously played list and the current queue each time I exit the program.

If I already have items in the queue and try to play a selection from explorer, the first track is played now and the rest are en-queued at the end of the queue. Is there a way to just play exacttly the selection and nothing else?

thanks
    damole
  • Craze
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

Re: Playing selections from Windows Explorer

To clear the enqueued selections, Open up MMC and look at the bottom pane. All of your enqueued selections are there waiting to be played. You can clear them with a Right Mouse click then "Clear All Enqueued Items". Then any selections you make from Explorer should play immediately.

Hope this is helpful.

Best wishes,
    Craze

Comment

• damole

• May 2006

Re: Playing selections from Windows Explorer

Thanks for the reply. I had found out this and I'm slowing growing use to what at first I thought was a totally counter-intuitive user interface, I was a MusicMatch user before .

Maybe it's time to start to get to grips with the music collection feature :D

cheers
      damole

Comment

Working...

]]>