title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpowerAMP Audio Player

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6th

• Jul 2006

dBpowerAMP Audio Player

Hi,
    I don't understand why but now the playlist box keeps minimising/hidden.
    When opening more playlist window it keeps hiding on the taskbar.
    I uninstalled, reboot and reinstalled but the same thing happens.

Help?? :komisch12
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

Re: dBpowerAMP Audio Player

What version of dAP are you using? If you right-click on a blank part of the skin, you should see a menu appear that says things such as Multiplayer, Skins, etc. If you do not see a version number, you are using release 2. Try the latest dAP beta linked to below in my signature.

Comment

• 6th

• Jul 2006

:( Hi...me again,
      Thanks for the help...
      Installed the Release 3, same thing, the playlist keep hiding underneath the taskbar.
      I use Windows 2000
      Have not reboot th pc though, maybe this program doesn't like me..?

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2002

Try running this routine to reset dAP (dBpowerAMP Audio Player) to "factory specifications": http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=403 (from dAP FAQ Forum).

If this does not work, please let us know. I have known this isue to happen with certain skins but not with the Playlist Editor window.

If only certain skins have the blind Playlist menu you may be able to reset the registry entry for the location of of the skin but hopefully the factory reset (far quicker) will do the trick.

Best wishes,
        Bill

Comment

• 6th

• Jul 2006

:D okay it works
          but I had to uninstall my dBpowerAMP Music Convertor program as well

Thanks guys, really appreciate it

Comment

• Craze
            dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

Just a thought while we're on the subject of dAP,...

Seems like most of the posted problems associated with the latest dAP [Release 2] from the Products Download page could be eliminated by simply replacing it with the most current and stable beta version "release 3 beta 6" thereby saving new users from learning the ropes, so to speak. Is there any reason not to offer the best right out of the box since 'r3 b6' usually solves most problems?

Best wishes,
            Craze

Comment

• LtData
              dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

Most people see "beta" and think unstable. However, with Google releasing "beta" software, people have become more open to installing beta software, as long as they realize the beta just means not feature-complete and the developer isn't ready to release it yet, not that it is unstable aka Windows Vista beta.

Comment

• Craze
                dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

Yes, I understand what you're saying about those "beta" perceptions. I've had them myself. :D But it would be nice to avoid some of the confusion for newbies allowing them to experience dAP with as few problems as possible. To allow them to just cut to the chase.

Comment

Working...

]]>