title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

winamp in_mod.dll

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlueScreenJunky
    • Oct 2002

winamp in_mod.dll

Is there a way to make in_mod.dll work with the winamp input adaptor ? when I tried it didn't recognize the files (I couldn't make file association, and I couldn't open them in dbA). I would really like to play modules with dbA, so if anyone can help me...

thanx
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Install the Winamp input adaptor to the same folder as dAP - then run the File Association program.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BlueScreenJunky
      • Oct 2002

that's what I did, but when I run the file association program, the list displays .mp3 .mid, .cda etc. but NOT .mod, .xm, .mdz.
      Besides, if I drag and drop a module into dbA, it doesn't read it. If I go in the menu >> Multiplayer >> Codecs >> winamp input adaptor, I can see "[in_mod.dll] ()" but nothing happens if I click on "Configure" or "about"

As you say the winamp input adaptor doesn't work with every winamp plg-in, I thought maybe it doesn't work with in_mod.dll.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Sounds like it is not working, there are other mod inputs you can download for Winamp v2.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>