title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Player out of view

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • infobot
    • May 2006

Player out of view

Actually this was from my mouse, not a problem with the player. My mouse starts to fade out, jump around. It started doing that while I was using the player. It's now off the visible section of my screen.

Tried uninstalling, reinstalling. Didn't help. I added some skins, all the skins work, can't get the player back.
    Did get the equalizer back in view-corner of it was showing after a restart, dragged it back. It separated from the player when it started jumping around.

Any ideas on dragging it back?
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Player out of view

You might first try running the reset routine described here:
    A. Some setting has changed that does not agree with your computer, run this to refresh dAP to the factory install setting: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/bin/dAPResetAll.exe

(from the dAP FAQ Forum section).

Please let us know if this works.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• infobot
      • May 2006

Re: Player out of view

Yup, that fixed it. Brought it back onto the visible part of the screen. Much thanks.

Again it was my mouse that messed with player location. It does that sometimes with other programs, the player is fine.
      I'm sure someone familiar with the desktop or Windows could drag it back or something. My skills are in other areas than computers unfortunately. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...

]]>