title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Looked Everywhere But...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vodreb
    • Apr 2006

Looked Everywhere But...

THE greatest Audio Player i've found but...

Is there a loop button?

I've Used the paied versions of Musicmatch Jukebox, and Winamp, and i prefer this more.

The only thing though, is i have 9 songs i want to listen to, but after it plays them all, it stops. Is there a way i can loop it so it will keep playing till either i tell it to stop, or exit i
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Looked Everywhere But...

Moved to dAP Support
    Try the latest dAP Beta linked to below. It is beta only because Spoon does not feel it worthy of a full release, but it is fully functional and contains very few bugs.

Comment

• vodreb
      • Apr 2006

Thank you.

Comment

• donny
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Oct 2002

If you put only 9 songs in teh music collection, then they will play forever, if "random play mmc" is on.

On the other hand if you want to play in a loop 9 songs from a much larger music colection then you can consider QueMaster, made to enhace dap with some features that are missing. It should be on while dap is on, and it has that function you want, though I have to admit that particular feature is a bit buggy (if you change the song often, re-start dap a lot etc...). you can find the latest in my signature...

Comment

Working...

]]>