title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

OMG pppleease help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigpimpatl

• Mar 2006

OMG pppleease help !!!!

please i need help! i was trying to find a way to arrange my files cuz the player wasn't arranging it properly for some reason. So I click on arrange files and i input the characteristics so i can arrange the files easy. But I didnt read the warning that it would move all the files to the specified folder!!! Please tell me there is a way to reverse this, there has to be right?!!! before yyou guys jump onto me i do admit that this is my mistake, but honestly there should be an option to move the folders or not. This is ridiculous! please help!!!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: OMG pppleease help !!!!

Set an arrangement that uses folders, an arrangement does not only have to be the filename.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bigpimpatl

• Mar 2006

How would i arrange the folders? I dont wont to click the tracks on each album then add it to a folder, that would be way too tedious. I am noob at dBpowerAMP so dont be too harsh =P

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

See the dAP help files for a start and then ask if you have more questions

Comment

• bigpimpatl

• Mar 2006

sorry...where are the help files? i searched the website already and didnt find anything, and i looked in the player and no help file....sorry guys i'm a noob as you can tell. Appreciate all your help. Thanks ya'll.

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

They were installed with the player, check the dBpowerAMP start menu folder under "Help"

Comment

• ChristinaS
              dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Player help should be in: C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\Help\dAP\help.htm

If you installed to the default locations.

All other help files should be in C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\Help\

Comment

Working...

]]>