title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

The Power Pack & Mp3 Encoding License trial has expired

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrjacobs
    • Jun 2005

The Power Pack & Mp3 Encoding License trial has expired

i r-click, select "convert to" lame mp3 and get "The Power Pack & Mp3" Encoding License trial has expired"
    np - like the product
    i register, D/L the register version and install it
    i r-click, select "convert to" lame mp3 and get "The Power Pack & Mp3" Encoding License trial has expired"
    ??? :(

i open dbpowerAMP configuration, uncheck "convert to" explorer extention, recheck "convert to"
    ??? :cry:

i uninstall dbpowerAMP delete illustrate folder from proram files, reinstall dbpowerAMP (registered version) then i r-click, select "convert to" lame mp3 and get "The Power Pack & Mp3" Encoding License trial has expired"
    ??? :vmad:

now what
  • jrjacobs
    • Jun 2005

Re: The Power Pack & Mp3 Encoding License trial has expired

disregard, found solution here http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=1474 needed to re-activate it

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

dMC Configuration shows dMC Release 11 as registered, right?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you are having problems, uninstall the unregistered version, reboot, download the registered install and install.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• wildkippy
          • Mar 2007

i just purchased my dBpoweramp Reference with/ 1 year AMG access, powerpack & Mp3 License, free minor version upgrades, PLUS extended Download service on Mar 05 2007. I created & uploaded my 1st Mp3 file successfully, but a few days later I tried to make another Mp3 & the prompt said "my Mp3 Encoding License trial has expired". did I just pay $31.99 to make a single Mp3 file? please simplify for me for i am not too computer saavy and at this point pretty confused as to what i can & cannot achieve with my new dBpoweramp Reference! i need to make Mp3's for my songs & upload them to a website. that's all i need to do. please help me! thanks, tom.

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

Check dBpoweramp Configuration (Start --> Programs --> dBpoweramp Music Converter --> Configuration --> dBpoweramp Configuration) to see if it show dMC as Registered or trial expired.

Did you run the installer you downloaded for dMC Reference and for AMG?

Comment

Working...

]]>