title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

codec

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: codec

Are you trying to rip using WMP or dMC? WMP (Windows Media Player) has different ripping options.

Something else. After you select your codec in dMC, click the down arrow on Rip To again and select Compression settings, then alter them as you wish. Once you select your settings, they will be used until your change them.

Comment

• Dandew1
      • Dec 2004

How do I rip using dMC? WMP is the default player for me. Does the dBpower AMP rip dc's? Or does the music converter have the option of ripping?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

You can use Audio CD Input to rip CDs and get the freedb information for the CDs (artist name, CD name, track name) or use MusicConverter to conver the files, albeit with names like Track01.

Comment

• Dandew1
          • Dec 2004

Ok, I think I finally got it figured out to a somewhat degree. I will try a few more songs and if it is ok may I get back with you? You have been a tremendous support and I thank you very much. God bless.

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

If you have any more questions, your always welcome to post here. That's what the forums are here for.

Comment

Working...

]]>