title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Errors wilst converting from Wma to Wav

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Re: Errors wilst converting from Wma to Wav

[QUOTE=skinny25508]Errors wilst converting from Wma to Wav
    that's what I'm doing...
    it was in the header of the post...lol...

Sorry, I didn't read the subject header itself. I usually just read the message itself to see what the problem is.
    Arnie

Comment

• skinny25508
      • Nov 2004

Yes, you can delete that file....

and Yes, it's cause more problems (both SP2 and Windows Media Player) than they're worth lol....put together!

but when I installed Windows media 10 a while back, it put one dll file there, then when I un-installed, and re-installed, it put another one, that's the only thing I can figure out lol....
      but it worked after I deleted those 2 files...

but I hope you got some slippers with tread on them, cause when you put on SP2, you're in for a ride, I HATE it.. and I donno how to get rid of it...
      I had it installed on my new one when I got it, and it's NOT in add/remove programs either..UGH...
      but Windows Media player, the only changes I seen in that was the new codecs, and they let you burn DVD to disc, but that's about all.....
      have fun!!! lol....
      Skinny

Comment

• skinny25508
        • Nov 2004

[QUOTE=adaywayne]
        Originally posted by skinny25508
        Errors wilst converting from Wma to Wav
        that's what I'm doing...
        it was in the header of the post...lol...

Sorry, I didn't read the subject header itself. I usually just read the message itself to see what the problem is.
        Arnie
        oh that's o.k. arnie, I think Christina did all she could do to help, and the prtoblem was actually on my end...
        too many .dll's in Windows Media player folder....
        but THANKS for trying to help, and trying to understand what was going on...
        :-)))
        Hugs, Skinny

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by skinny25508
          Yes, you can delete that file....

and Yes, it's cause more problems (both SP2 and Windows Media Player) than they're worth lol....put together!

but when I installed Windows media 10 a while back, it put one dll file there, then when I un-installed, and re-installed, it put another one, that's the only thing I can figure out lol....
          but it worked after I deleted those 2 files...

but I hope you got some slippers with tread on them, cause when you put on SP2, you're in for a ride, I HATE it.. and I donno how to get rid of it...
          I had it installed on my new one when I got it, and it's NOT in add/remove programs either..UGH...
          but Windows Media player, the only changes I seen in that was the new codecs, and they let you burn DVD to disc, but that's about all.....
          have fun!!! lol....
          Skinny
          I think you can roll back SP2, my son did just that on a new laptop where it was causing some problems, conflict with the bios apparently. I'll have to get back to you on how to roll it back later.

Comment

Working...

]]>