title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Screenshot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeterShad

Screenshot

My OS is Windows 98SE. I have downloaded dBpowerAMPconverter v10.1, but my screen does NOT resemble the screenshot as shown on the website. It is just a small screen, which just states:- "Select music files to convert".
    How can I get the full version?
    peter@shadwick.freeserve.co.uk
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: Screenshot

It sounds like you are running dMC from the Start Menu. Did you select a file to convert?

In the screen shot the background window is the CD Audio Input program which should start up whenever you insert a CD (or it can be started manually). The foreground window will only appear once you select to convert a file or rip a track from a CD.

You have the full version of dMC. Although there are additional addons which can be downloaded, they are optional.

I would recommend registering the powerpack as it adds some useful features to dMC. Being able to modify MP3 files' id-tag information by right-clicking on it is very useful.

Wayne

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: Screenshot

Many thanks - you are quite correct - the full screen appeared once I had selected a file. I have now registered the PowerPack.

Comment

Working...

]]>