title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Right Click menu 'Convert to' and 'Edit ID tag' Won't Show for FLAC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hectic
    • Oct 2010

Right Click menu 'Convert to' and 'Edit ID tag' Won't Show for FLAC

Basically I'm having the problem that's stated in the title. When I right click on a FLAC, it won't give me the options to "Convert to" another format or "Edit ID tag(s)". Even when I go into properties it doesn't have a ID tag tab. I don't have this problem with any other file format (ALAC, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WAV, etc.). At least I can actually load up the Music Converter and select the FLAC files I want to convert that way, but having the options to do these things in the Right Click menu (especially the ID tag edit) would be very handy to have. Any way to fix this? I am currently using v.R15.3 and am running Windows 7x64. Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Right Click menu 'Convert to' and 'Edit ID tag' Won't Show for FLAC

Windows will exclude some items from the right click if there are too many showing, how many 3rd party ones do you have for
    Flac?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hectic
      • Oct 2010

None. I can right click on a MP3, ALAC or any other sound file and it will give me the usual stuff I have including the DBpoweramp right click menu stuff, but when I do it for FLAC it gives me everything else BUT the stuff for DBpoweramp. The only 3rd party software that I can think of that may be interfering is MP3tag?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Run Configure dBpoweramp to reinstate the right click menus. If still no go, configure so no 'Convert To' or Edit Tags on Right click, then full shutdown of Windows, then add once starts.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hectic
          • Oct 2010

Yup, that did it. I can't believe it was something SO simple. Thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>