title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

issue with the Bit rate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • midnightskye
    • Dec 2007

issue with the Bit rate

I have dBpowerAMP Music Converter and I am trying to convert to an AAC/MP4. I have update the option txt in order to have the options of the lower bit rates. I am currently running Windows Vista. The thing is that as per the instructions that I have received I have to click on the icon and select run as administrator I do this and the lower bit rates are not there. So i thought that I would just check and when I double click the software the lower bit rate is in there. How do I get the lower bit rate under the admin option. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the software and then change the option.txt but the same thing still happens.

The tech support I am dealing with are so rude it is unbelievable.

If any one can help me it would be great!!

PS I do now how to do this, since it did work fine on my Windows XP; I do not have that computer any longer.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: issue with the Bit rate

>The tech support I am dealing with are so rude it is unbelievable.

There is only 1 tech support and that is me, I do not recall an email about aac/mp4 in the last 4 months. Who are you talking to?

Which bit rates are you after?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• midnightskye
      • Dec 2007

Re: issue with the Bit rate

Sorry I am talking about a website that I had gotten the software through. I had signed up for freeringers.net and they provider me with the software. it is version 10. It is their tech support that I am having the issue with. I thought I would come here for some help. I am just trying to create some ringtones for my cell phone.

Basically when i create the ringtones if I want then longer than 10 secs they provided me with a new script for the options.txt in the compression folder. They stated that since I am using Vista that I have to right click on the icon and run as admin - i do this and the lower bit rates are not there. The lowest one is 48 kbps. When i run the software normally it shows the lower bit rates. but it will not allow me to complete because of a permissions issue.

Comment

Working...

]]>