title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Reinstall DB Poweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thomasgrant
    • Jun 2006

Reinstall DB Poweramp

My computer crashed and I had to format my hard drive, thus loosing DB poweramp and sundry. Now I don't have my registration code anymore. So what do I do to not have to pay for this software again? I am here at this damned forum because I couldn't find a single Email address for support. If there is a support Email address I would rather use that. This forum BS is ridiculous.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Reinstall DB Poweramp

The ONLY support is offered via this forum except in one case, namely yours: When a person has purchased an Illustrate product and has lost the code. See here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

Comment

• thomasgrant
      • Jun 2006

Thanks for the reply. I followed the links as you said. I entered my order number, which was originally emailed to me when I first paid for the software. Then I entered the random skin code they ask for. I got a message saying that my information was incorrect. Is this because my computer crashed and now my identity looks different to db poweramp? What's my next course of action?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

You should enter just what the picture shows. It says the code you entered was wrong, not your order number, correct?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

On the first page is an email link, use that to send your order details.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>