title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help? Recording iTunes using DMC Auxliary Input - followed directions and read FAQ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moppet52
    • Mar 2006

Help? Recording iTunes using DMC Auxliary Input - followed directions and read FAQ...

Hello,

I have some iTunes 6 music that I am trying to record and convert using dmc auxiliary input. I downloaded the DMC Power Pack and MP3 Encoder trial version and attempted to use DMC Auxiliary Input to record these files.

I read and follwed the instructions found here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=7318

However, every time I reach step #4 (hit the record button) DMC Auxiliary input displays the following error:

"The CODEC required to decompress '\\Aux\Track01.aux' could not be opened."

I was unable to find what might be causing this problem and was hoping for some help.

TIA for any information.

Moppet52
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Help? Recording iTunes using DMC Auxliary Input - followed directions and read FAQ...

Check your compression settings. Normally that results when you are trying to record to a 24-bit file, which Auxiliary Input cannot do.

Comment

• moppet52
      • Mar 2006

Re: Help? Recording iTunes using DMC Auxliary Input - followed directions and read FA

Originally posted by LtData
      Check your compression settings. Normally that results when you are trying to record to a 24-bit file, which Auxiliary Input cannot do.
      Tada! That did it... no more error message.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>