title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD DTS (DTS Audio) to standard DTS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaban
    • Mar 2006

CD DTS (DTS Audio) to standard DTS

I found this text:

HOW TO EXTRACT CD DTS (DTS AUDIO) TRACKS:
    1) download DBPOWERAMP Music Converterand and install
    dBpoweramp: mp3 converter, FLAC, WAV, AAC and Apple Losslesss. CD Ripper, Album Art Fixing, Asset UPnP Server

2) select DbPowerAmp Music converter from the Start menu
    3) Load CDA file from CD with the following parameters:
    - converting X file to WAVE
    - bit as source
    - freq as source
    - channels as source
    4) click "convert"
    The tracks gets extracted into a non-standart wav file. It's actually a DTS wav. You can burn the file on a CD or a DVD with Nero, for example. It is decoded as a standart 5.1 DTS file from any DTS decoder.

I have some DTS-CDs wich must be played in a DVD-player (with DTS-decoder). Is it possible to rip & convert to a standard waw-file so that it can be burned CD onto CD that will be playable an a standard CD-player???
    Option 1
    0%
    Option 2
    0%

The poll is expired.

• LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: CD DTS (DTS Audio) to standard DTS

If you can find software that will play your file on your computer, you can use Auxiliary Input to record the song as you play it. You can then take the resultant file and convert it to whatever your heart desires. Instructiosn below.

Comment

• jaban
      • Mar 2006

Thanks, I will follow the "Auxiliary Input Instructions"

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Out of my curiosity, what is the poll supposed to mean? If you put it on there by mistake or just mistyped the lables, I don't think you can fix it but I can fix it for you. I can also take it off if it was just a mistake.

Comment

Working...

]]>