title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help with CD rippper naming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LaMujer
    • Jun 2004

Help with CD rippper naming

I had to reinstall CD Ripper when the computer I'd been using it on for ages crashed. I now find I can't adjust the naming I get a "stock" coding and I can't find a way to manually enter the codes I want. Would be grateful for any help!
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Help with CD rippper naming

Originally posted by LaMujer
    I had to reinstall CD Ripper when the computer I'd been using it on for ages crashed. I now find I can't adjust the naming I get a "stock" coding and I can't find a way to manually enter the codes I want. Would be grateful for any help!
    lower left of cd ripper screen, on the naming "row" you click SELECT to the right and then create or edit your naming string. There's instructions at:

I use this on my windows machine. Handles various artists, multi disks, single disks, album artist or just artist. (this is windows. for Mac replace backslash with forwardslash)

[MAXLENGTH]240,[IFCOMP]Compilations\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title] - [artist][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[artist][]\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title][][]

Comment

• LaMujer
      • Jun 2004

Re: Help with CD rippper naming

Originally posted by garym
      lower left of cd ripper screen, on the naming "row" you click SELECT to the right and then create or edit your naming string. There's instructions at:

I use this on my windows machine. Handles various artists, multi disks, single disks, album artist or just artist. (this is windows. for Mac replace backslash with forwardslash)

[MAXLENGTH]240,[IFCOMP]Compilations\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title] - [artist][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[artist][]\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title][][]
      Thanks for the reply! When I posted this yesterday, clicking on SET (not SELECT on my Windows 11 installation), did not bring up the screen allowing me to set code choices manually. For some reason it works today!! I'll hope things stay as promised now.

Comment

Working...

]]>