title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpoweramp - 728 days of updates?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aoxomoxa
    • Apr 2024

dBpoweramp - 728 days of updates?

Hi there, I just bought dBpoweramp and PerfecTUNES (version 2024-04-01) yesterday, so I'm still poking around trying to understand stuff.

One thing I'd be grateful for a little explanation on: in PerfecTUNES it says "Fully registered, no restrictions - updates for life". But in dBpoweramp it says "Registered Reference - 728 days of updates". I don't know why they're different but does it mean that I get 2 years of updates on dBpoweramp and then it stops? What would I need to do if I wanted to extend that? Buy it again?

I'm sure that this is all explained somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.

Thanks for any help.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

dBpa will never expire, but your licence includes updates for 2 years. After that you have to renew your licence to get new updates. PerfectTunes will never expire and all updates are included for lift time.

Dat Ei

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Correct. Updates are not free forever. At the end of two years you can extend the updates for a discount price. Or just keep using without updates. Dbpa will keep working, you just won’t keep getting updates.

Comment

Working...

]]>