title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Check subsequent accurate displays error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Check subsequent accurate displays error

We have tocs online for about 60% of the discs in existence, we have been collecting tocs for the last 2 years, AccurateRip on the otherhand has been running over 10 years.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• The_Grim_Ripper
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Spoon
      We have tocs online for about 60% of the discs in existence, we have been collecting tocs for the last 2 years, AccurateRip on the otherhand has been running over 10 years.
      Arrr, so perfectTunes doesn't look at accuraterip it looks at the TOC's ?

So what do you think the issue is with this chaps results ?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

This guys issue as already been resolved....
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• The_Grim_Ripper
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Aug 2014

This guys issue as already been resolved....
          So what was it ?

Is there an issue with accuraterip or perfectTunes ?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

There is no issue with either PerfectTUNES or AccurateRip.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• The_Grim_Ripper
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • Aug 2014

There is no issue with either PerfectTUNES or AccurateRip.
              OK, so what was the issue and how was it resolved? Be interested to know. Thanks.

Comment

• garym
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by The_Grim_Ripper
                Arrr, so perfectTunes doesn't look at accuraterip it looks at the TOC's ?
                No, that's not correct. PerfectTunes is using AccurateRip database to do comparisons/checks.

Comment

• The_Grim_Ripper
                  dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                  • Aug 2014

GaryM, so this confused me..

"We have tocs online for about 60% of the discs in existence, we have been collecting tocs for the last 2 years, AccurateRip on the otherhand has been running over 10 years."

Also, i don't understand this chaps issue ?

Comment

• garym
                    dBpoweramp Guru
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by The_Grim_Ripper
                    GaryM, so this confused me..

"We have tocs online for about 60% of the discs in existence, we have been collecting tocs for the last 2 years, AccurateRip on the otherhand has been running over 10 years."

Also, i don't understand this chaps issue ?
                    keep in mind that illustrate and PerfectTunes is (based on what I've read here), has been collecting metadata (which would be the usual artist, title, album, etc. but *also* include other metadata items). TOC can be useful in this task. The ultimate goal is that PerfectTunes will have the ability to not simply check AR results or provide better artwork choices. It would also be able to batch correct your files' metadata (tags). TOC data will be useful in this regard. Thus illustrate is collecting it. (again, this is based on what I've read/assumed from prior postings).

With regard to this poster's problem, it had to do with how the files were grouped and labeled after ripping on a particular disk. The grouping/lableling apparently didn't allow PerfectTunes to see the album as being complete or something similar. Simple problem that was easily solved. Nothing related to the software, just a unique user issue. If I have a flat tire on my Honda because I run over a nail, it doesn't mean that all Honda owners worldwide have an issue. That is, nothing to worry about!

Comment

• The_Grim_Ripper
                      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by garym
                      keep in mind that illustrate and PerfectTunes is (based on what I've read here), has been collecting metadata (which would be the usual artist, title, album, etc. but *also* include other metadata items). TOC can be useful in this task. The ultimate goal is that PerfectTunes will have the ability to not simply check AR results or provide better artwork choices. It would also be able to batch correct your files' metadata (tags). TOC data will be useful in this regard. Thus illustrate is collecting it. (again, this is based on what I've read/assumed from prior postings).

With regard to this poster's problem, it had to do with how the files were grouped and labeled after ripping on a particular disk. The grouping/lableling apparently didn't allow PerfectTunes to see the album as being complete or something similar. Simple problem that was easily solved. Nothing related to the software, just a unique user issue. If I have a flat tire on my Honda because I run over a nail, it doesn't mean that all Honda owners worldwide have an issue. That is, nothing to worry about!
                      OK GaryM...you know me too well

Comment

• Helvetia
                        • Sep 2014

Google Translator:

I'm sorry if I have confused the people with my problem.

I rib mainly classical CDs. Most CDs have a few tracks for longer. This could Perfect Tunes AccurateRip check always successful, even without ID tags. The track numbers are each named only in file names with track number Example 01 Track 1, Track 2, 02, 03 Track 3, etc ... So far, that was enough.

In the CD, where Track 17 was shown to be defective, it has many tracks and short. This Perfect Tunes had problems.

The main thing I now know the solution, if it happens again.

Tut mir leid, wenn ich die leute mit meinem Problem verunsichert habe.

Ich rippe hauptsächlich klassische CDs. Die meisten CDs haben wenige Tracks, dafür längere. Diese konnte PerfectTUNES AccurateRip immer erfolgreich prüfen, auch ohne ID-Tags. Die Tracknummern sind jeweils nur im Dateinamen mit der Track-Nummer benannt Beispiel 01 Track 1, 02 Track 2, 03 Track 3 usw... Bisher hat das gereicht.

Bei der CD, wo Track 17 als fehlerhaft angezeigt wurde, hat es viele Tracks und kurze. Damit hatte PerfektTunes Probleme.

Hauptsache ich weiss jetzt die Lösung, falls es wieder passiert.

Comment

• DrKilm
                          • Oct 2014

dBpoweramp to FLAC, with AMG smart metadata & CRC check sum digit verification...

Comment

Working...

]]>