title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problems with configuring AccurateRip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan-Erik
    • Feb 2013

Problems with configuring AccurateRip

I’ve been using dBpoweramp CD ripper for a year or two with a Dell pc without any problems at all.
    But then I got a new PC (Samsung series 9, with a Samsung “Slim External DVD Writer” TSSTcorp – CDDVDW SU-208BU and windows 8) and now it seems to be a problem to find a disc that can be used for offset detection. Out of approx. 100 cd I've got 5 that was said could be used to configure AccurateRip, but none of them worked: "This Key Disc cannot be used for offset detection it does not match the AccurateRip stored disc, or your drive does not exist in AccurateRip and this disc has multiole prssingsbstored. Please try a different Key Disc”
    Can anybody help?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Problems with configuring AccurateRip

The key discs cannot be used if the discs have multiple pressings stored, so it is best trying newer released discs which are less likely to have multiple pressings. (note this is only because your drive is not yet listed, once listed any matching keydisc can be used).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jan-Erik
      • Feb 2013

But when will my drive be listed? Or du you have any suggestions of what kind of disc I should try?

Comment

• dbfan
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Jan 2011

Insert all the ones you own until it configures

Comment

Working...

]]>