title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Exporting metadata tags to external library/media manager/player

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Z0001
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Mar 2011

Exporting metadata tags to external library/media manager/player

Hi

In my ripping strategy i rip securely, then rip unsecurly iv needed, to get a complete interpolated rip, then attempt a robust disc clean (which could damage the disc) and another secure rip. I have found that sometimes discs that did not securely rip using the secure rip profile do seem to rip with 100% Accuraterip verified success using the blast insecure rip profile.

Am I right in assuming that these blast rips that are 100% verified by Accuraterip are indeed accurate and secure?

How do I export the Accuraterip metadata tag out of the file to my JRiver Media Center library? Since its not a standard JRiver tag (unlike say, Album or Album Artist). I want to tag my music as accurate or not in my playback and library application.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Exporting metadata tags to external library/media manager/player

If accuraterip verifies then it is 100% correct. As for the burst rip getting AR verification, that is perhaps just chance, as the first pass of a secure rip is burst and AR is checked at the end.

I am not sure how you can make J River read non-standard tags.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>