title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ASSET & replaygain on FLAC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

In foobar if you right click on one of these files to look at details or properties, do you see the RG tag info?

Comment

• vilsen
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jul 2018

Originally posted by doobre

You are correct.. the 'display' I am talking about is the OSD on the TV. But i'm pretty sure the unit itself does'nt show any details either.
      No probs I will stick with things as they are ... using a seperate 'asset\library' for the inbuilt 'jukebox' shuffle function when I want to listen to a random selection.
      cheers CD
      You could try a control point on your phone (e.g. BubbleUPnP for Android), which should show the metadata you require. Whether the Oppo is compliant enough to work with a control point is another matter - perhaps it's restricted to the OSD only.

But I understand that you probably are satisfied with your solution as it is.

Comment

• doobre
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • May 2006

Originally posted by garym
        In foobar if you right click on one of these files to look at details or properties, do you see the RG tag info?
        Nope it's empty not even 0.0db..!
        Attached Files

Comment

• doobre
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • May 2006

Originally posted by vilsen

You could try a control point on your phone (e.g. BubbleUPnP for Android), which should show the metadata you require. Whether the Oppo is compliant enough to work with a control point is another matter - perhaps it's restricted to the OSD only.

But I understand that you probably are satisfied with your solution as it is.
          Yep. "she'll be right mate".. cheers

Comment

• garym
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by doobre

Nope it's empty not even 0.0db..!
            Very odd. The dbpa properties you pictured clearly show RG tags with values. Are these files included in the directory configured as your foobar library?

Comment

• doobre
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • May 2006

Originally posted by garym

Very odd. The dbpa properties you pictured clearly show RG tags with values. Are these files included in the directory configured as your foobar library?
              Yep, but something weird is going on, cos if I open foobar on a second PC and access the same files from the original PC, 'voila' the values are shown... see attached. YIKES!!
              Attached Files

Comment

• garym
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Nov 2007

At this point I would reinstall the odd behaving foobar.

Comment

• doobre
                  dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                  • May 2006

yep.. been there done that.. no diff, same issue..
                  no probs
                  cheers CD

Comment

• doobre
                    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by arnoldmatt
                    Hey CD, I don't have an OPPO myself, but from what I've heard, they don't natively support replay gain. DLNA streaming from a NAS likely won't change that. Foobar2000 can be picky with displaying replay gain info sometimes, try refreshing the library.
                    hi there, thanks for the reply.. tried everything on foobar, and it was an empty wish that the OPPO would read the RPG. no probs
                    cheers CD

Comment

Working...

]]>