I'm new to this so apologies in advance if there is a thread that already exists for this.

I'm trying to rip a CD and am currently in my second attempt.

The first attempt, 11 out of the 12 tracks were ripped with 'Secure' (and X AR was greyed out). The 12 and final track however, was re-ripping at approx 4500 frames...this seemed excessive. The settings for my first attempt were for a secure rip (but not ultra). My CD is quite rare so there was no Accurip data to compare.

The second attempt, I decided to use the ultra secure settings. Interestingly, this time it had to re-rip track 6 with about 20 frames but ended up with the same CRC as the first rip...so I assume this is correct (this meant the rip status for this track was (i Secure). I am now on the 7th track and it has also re-ripped with approx 600 frames.

I believe my blu-ray drive has C2 pointers (I even created the recommended C2 pointer disk to check). My drive also has an offset (which I calculated when I first installed dbpoweramp).

My blu-ray drive is the following: Samsung TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123A

I also have a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-218L which I could use if anyone recommends it instead.

The CD itself looks to be in very good condition, basically clear of scratches. If I look closely, in a certain light, it does seem to have a non uniform look to it though...like part of it has been affected by water. I have no idea if this is what usually happens with CD's but I thought it might be helpful.