title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

database push after editing in "Music Collection" library

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alreadyused
    • Dec 2005

database push after editing in "Music Collection" library

I'm a new user, so if there is a way to do this, I apologize. I've looked through the forums and not found anything, and looked at every option I can find.

I have some compilation CDs (various artists) and on one set, two out of three have downloaded with every TRACK NAME as "various artists" and the ARTIST as the actual track name.

Being lazy and not having much time, I figured I would fix it later, which I did inside the My Music Collection.

Then, I chose the option "Rewrite ID Tag" which updated the ID Tag (saved on the computer) with the info that I had edited.

So I managed to get all of that set correctly, but cannot figure out how to upload that back to the database, other than re-inserting the CD, and then going through and correcting it all there, and resubmitting it that way.

I guess basically I'm being lazy and am hoping you will spend countless hours writing code to support my laziness! :-) Seriously though, I think if there were a way to highlight an album or folder and tell it to upload the info to the database, a lot of people may use it and that would put the database in a better shape.

Sorry that was such a long story and so wordy; the caffeine is fighting with my sleep deprevation right now...
    Last edited by alreadyused; 12-04-2005, 03:23 PM. Reason: expanded title
Working...

]]>