title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Audio,Video problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deebees
    • Aug 2005

Audio,Video problem

I hope someone can help me please. My OS is Windows XP(SP2)with all the latest critical downloads.

My problem is within Internet Explorer, I use the BBC Homepage which has several audio and video links which give live reports etc. This used to work OK but recently due to other problems I have had to reformat my C Drive. I have reinstalled all my programmes and everything is OK except that when I click on one of these links nothing happens.

There help line states that it uses WMP or Real Player. I have installed WMP10 and Real but this didn't help. I remembered that previously I had a dbpowerAmp programme installed and wondered if this was resolve the problem, so I downloaded the latest version. This did not help.

I am not very knowledgeable on this and wonder if anyone could help me which would be much appreciated.

David
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Audio,Video problem

dBpowerAMP will not help with any online links.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• neilthecellist
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2004

Re: Audio,Video problem

That's strange....I have WMP 10 and I can easily stream audio/video off the BBC website...

Comment

Working...

]]>