title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

converting wma files to acc files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ally
    • Aug 2005

converting wma files to acc files

hi, I wondered if anyone could help me?
    I have recently purchased a 60GB apple ipod. I have uploaded itunes on to my laptop, only I am unable to transfer the music I currently have in windows media because my files are wma. itunes tells me that it cannot transfer them.I wondered if there was any way that I could change the file format of my wma files inorder for them to be moved in to itunes. If you could help me I would be incredible greatful as I really dont know how to do it, and dont want to have to copy 4000 songs off of my cds again!

thank you so much.
    Ally :p
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: converting wma files to acc files

Did iTunes say your WMA songs were encrypted or protected? If it did, then you're pretty much going to have to re-rip your CDs, as unprotecting your WMA songs involved recording each song as it plays.
    If your WMA files aren't protected, iTunes should be able to convert them to AAC, I believe. If iTunes won't convert your unprotected wma files, you could always use dBpowerAMP Music Converter with the WMA and AAC codecs.
    Moved to General.

Comment

Working...

]]>