title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MP3 cutter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dogtooth
    • Aug 2005

MP3 cutter?

I downloaded a couple of albums from WinMX but was unable to use the albumwrap extractor to separate the tracks (so what I have is one continuous MP3). Someone directed me here saying there was a way to cut the MP3 into separate tracks...can anyone confirm this?
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: MP3 cutter?

There are some ideas for how to do this discussed in these links here:

Hi, I was wondering if there's anyone who has successfully taken an audible download and split it. I have a umber of books that I want split into chapters. Audible's Burn utility does this, but at this point, the only way I'm able to rip to individual MP3s is to burn to CDs and then rip from the CDs. Thanks for your help!

I work for a company that records long sessions of audio. I have two problems resultantly: 1. Seeking is difficult on the final cd as the audio isn't broken up into tracks. How about including this in the Cd burner? Nero has this capability in indexes, limits and splits, but it's really not time effective to use this. My

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>