title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpowerAMP Audio Player R2 Beta 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BestRip
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jun 2002

Had to test it, didn't ya? :happy: :happy: :happy:

Sounds great about the Z-order. I'm gonna test it now on my old machine with newly soldered caps, praying it will keep running now. What a terrible mess of files all over the place, it'll take me weeks to sort them all out.

BestRip

Comment

• Narler
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2002

Hi Spoon and BestRip,

Sorry 'bout the lockups, maybe I should have put a play button on that test skin. I didn't have any music playing when I was using the skin. Mainly because when I test stuff, I only want to test one thing at a time.

Anyways, testing the new AMP.exe revision, on my Tie Fighter skin, my X skin, my old Z-Order test and my New Z Test skin all function as expected.

Thanks for getting onto that so quickly Spoon.

I'll get stuck into finishing one of my new skins now, as that will (if all goes to plan) push the limits of overlaying skins :happy: So it will be a good test for the new Z-Order code :supersmil

Thanks Spoon,

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Good news all around I will wrap this into a new beta at the weekend.

BTW the feature I am working on right this second - dAP will display the current bitrate in real time for VBR (mp3 ogg wma).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Beta Closed, replaced with Beta 9
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>