title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Disc at once with dbPoweramp?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alright2
    • Apr 2005

Disc at once with dbPoweramp?

Hello,
    I'm brand new at burning flac and shn files. I'm using dbpoweramp cd writer to burn, but can't seem to figure out how to burn without the 2 second gaps between songs. Can someone clue me in? Thank you in advance.

-Tim
  • alright2
    • Apr 2005

Re: Disc at once with dbPoweramp?

Nevermind. I already found my answer. It's too bad it does'nt support disc at once burning. :(

-Tim

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Re: Disc at once with dbPoweramp?

Originally posted by alright2
      Hello,
      I'm brand new at burning flac and shn files. I'm using dbpoweramp cd writer to burn, but can't seem to figure out how to burn without the 2 second gaps between songs. Can someone clue me in? Thank you in advance.

-Tim
      Can't do gapless in dMC CW. Incidentally it is disk-at-once anyway, as that doesn't refer to the gaps in between tracks, only to the fact that you burn the entire cd at once and close it at the end so you can't add anything to it any more.

The notion of gapless also only applies to an audio cd, not to data cd's, which is what all the others would be - I think.

Comment

Working...

]]>