title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Logitech iTouch

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gosub
    • Jun 2002

Logitech iTouch

I fried my keyboard over the weekend and bought a new Logitech Elite keyboard. With it came the iTouch v2.0 software on CD. The keyboard, like other Logitech keyboards, comes with multimedia keys for controlling audio/video playback, volume, etc.

The reason I'm bringing this up is this: the software includes built-in media player options for assigning to the keys. Unfortunately, dbPowerAmp isn't an option and I can't seem to find a way to hack it in. Even worse is there isn't a way to manually assign apps to the media-specific keys.

I'd like to be able to control MMC or Player with the buttons on the keyboard but don't see how I can. I'm wondering how this can be made possible, perhaps by a motion of the Powers That Be contacting Logitech and asking to be included. Perhaps a simple ad-hoc hack.

Just thought I'd bring this up.

-Gosub.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

This has been discussed recently in dBpowerAMP Audio Player forum, I think it can be hacked in.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Alair
      • Feb 2003

nevermind, the new beta is working for me nicely :p
      Last edited by Alair; 02-25-2003, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>