title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

trying to copy lp's to cd's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ROSEBUD77
    • Jan 2005

trying to copy lp's to cd's

I am new at this so: I went through the instrutions on transfering and downloading my lp's to my computer. When I copy to a cd....quailty is not good. I would be happy to get any help on this issue. step by step would be good :D Thanks.....as I said I am new at this...bear with me Please
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: trying to copy lp's to cd's

Originally posted by ROSEBUD77
    I am new at this so: I went through the instrutions on transfering and downloading my lp's to my computer. When I copy to a cd....quailty is not good. I would be happy to get any help on this issue. step by step would be good :D Thanks.....as I said I am new at this...bear with me Please
    Some instructions (mostly links) are here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6885

Comment

• adaywayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2004

Re: trying to copy lp's to cd's

Originally posted by ROSEBUD77
      Rosebud, the article that Petriberg(?) linked to is an excellent one, but maybe a bit too technical for you. In a private message, I offered to send you my step- by-step "idiot's guide to transferring LPs to CD"....in other words, the exact way this particular idiot does it!! Did you not get my private message? The offer still stands!
      Arnie

Comment

Working...

]]>