title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cannot be completed CDs burned

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hdiazba_mx
    • Jan 2005

Cannot be completed CDs burned

Hi!!!!

I am trying to burn a MP3 Audio CD 700 MB but before to finish it is displayed an error message:

Audio disc write was cancelled.

If I try to add more files into this CD the message below is displayed

Unable to import last session, existing disc might be closed or in wrong format.

What can I do to close this CD and how fix this issue.

I hope that you can help me with this problem.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Cannot be completed CDs burned

Has it ever written a mp3 audio cd correctly?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• hdiazba_mx
      • Jan 2005

Yes, I didn't have any problem burning cd's until now. In fact, I have three cd's that the session cannot be closed, so how can I do that? I tried to add another file but the same errors are displayed.

The program was uninstalled and installed again, but still have problems.

The OS is Windows ME

I would like to know is you have another tool or utility that can be used to close the cd's.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hdiazba_mx
        Yes, I didn't have any problem burning cd's until now. In fact, I have three cd's that the session cannot be closed, so how can I do that? I tried to add another file but the same errors are displayed.

The program was uninstalled and installed again, but still have problems.

The OS is Windows ME

I would like to know is you have another tool or utility that can be used to close the cd's.

Thanks for your help.
        I think Nero can close a cd, but not sure if it can do this for a cd it didn't create in the first place.

However, unless I'm much mistaken, an mp3 cd is just a data cd, it shouldn't need closing. An audio cd needs closing.

Comment

Working...

]]>