title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Sveta release 5 : some feedback

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • breuil
    • Jan 2005

Sveta release 5 : some feedback

hi ; here's some feedback about this excellent software (I've got a Philips hdd070) :

(1) when started, tabs are most often hiden : I need to minimize-resize to get them.

(2) When copying a playlist, the status window says it's copying 1/1 file, thus it isn't. Moreover, in the footer, it is frozen at "sending playlist file 1 of 40"

(3) I put my playlists in a specif directory, so I can select several albums from several subdirectories and launch the copy in one time : the status window is frozen at the end of first playlist.

(4) french (german, spanish ?) specific typings are lost : please go ahead of the 128 ASCII (çàéè...)

(5) it seems you copy the music in a "music" directory ; thus, after formating, the directory is not empty (some files to be manually deleted from the explorer)

(5bis) it happened that a playlist was copied twice (view by artist : files appears duplicated) ; I deleted all and restarted, then it was ok

(6) would be nice to identify duplicates

(7) "play" option does not work

(8) sorting columns does not work

(9) when ripping my CDs would be nice to setup (and not loose when exiting) a rule to create a subdirectory from the artist/album

(10) would be nice to increase/implement functions of mass id3 editing

If only this could help me to find a solution not to pay the europen vat :-(

cheers
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Sveta release 5 : some feedback

1: Update your Video Card drivers

4: Try the newest version of dMC it cna ready the ID tags in unicode, for Sveta it will transfrom them into the codepage language.

7: Install dBpowerAMP Audio Player

9: Use dMC R11.1

10: Either in dAP My Music Collection, or select mulitple files in Explorer >> Right click >> Edit Tag
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>