title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MMC Possible Bug - Selected Tracks Unresponsive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OldCoder
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2003

MMC Possible Bug - Selected Tracks Unresponsive

With the latest Dmc betas (5 and 5a), the Selected Tracks button does not create a drop down list while a song is playing, so you cannot select the option "Show the track playing"
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: MMC Possible Bug - Selected Tracks Unresponsive

What about right clicking on one of the tracks in MMC?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• OldCoder
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2003

On the 5A beta version, if I click (either right or left) on the "Selected Tracks" button, it is unresponsive.

Per your question, I right clicked on one of the songs, and the menu appeared just fine. Then I clicked (either right or left) again on the
      "Selected Tracks" button, and it worked just fine.

So it looks like the button may not be initialized correctly at beginning of task, but once the menu appears, it is re-initialized just fine.

Thanks for your help yet again Spoon!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I will note it down to look at.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dbample
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by OldCoder
          On the 5A beta version, if I click (either right or left) on the "Selected Tracks" button, it is unresponsive.

Per your question, I right clicked on one of the songs, and the menu appeared just fine. Then I clicked (either right or left) again on the
          "Selected Tracks" button, and it worked just fine.

So it looks like the button may not be initialized correctly at beginning of task, but once the menu appears, it is re-initialized just fine.
          Please note that you actually have to have a track selected (highlighted) to be able to use the "selected track" menu. What you describe happens typically at the start of the program (in any version) when you can have something playing, but no track is highlighted yet.

Did you have a song highlighted when you had your problem, or not? If yes, it is a genuine "bug" (as in: behaves differently from before). If no, then it is like it has always been.

Cheers

Comment

Working...

]]>