title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Small Playlist improvement.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Themutant86
    • Jun 2004

Small Playlist improvement.....

My suggestion would be to make it so what is on the playlist actually plays according to what it says on there and not go back and forth playing between the collection playlist and the actual playlist.
  • donny
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

Re: Small Playlist improvement.....

explain a bit more ....
    what is the actual problem...

Comment

• Themutant86
      • Jun 2004

Sorry about that, when I reread what I wrote it sounded kinda rude. I didn't mean for it to be like that cuz I have mad luv for dbpoweramp! Well anyways, I'll try to explain it a little better. Ok here's an example situation: I open dbpoweramp player, click on the open button on the main window, load and start playing a song. During that song I open up the playlist. Put several songs on there (at least 5). Then when the song i'm playing is done I select the top song in the playlist then click the play button that's on the playlist window. Ok then after awhile of listening to it, like after 1,2,3, or more songs it won't go on to the next song on the playlist like it suppose to. It will go to a totally different song that's not even on the playlist. I soon found out that when I open the music collection during this time, there's a whole other playlist of songs (totally different songs) playing in the music collection at the same time?? I never queued anything in the music collection. So it will switch back and forth at random rates. My suggestion is so either get rid of the small playlist on the bottom of the music collection because it's not even needed really (well i think), or the regular playlist. Another suggestion would be to somehow combine them into one. Well I hope that made some sense.

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

i'm not 100% sure whats going on there, but i do know the cue list in the bottom of MMC is something that works better and will be staying. i agree that if the drop down playlist is the same as the one in the MMC bottom window would do wonders.

Comment

• Themutant86
          • Jun 2004

Yeah it's fine that there 2 different playlists and can be playing at the same time but the thing I don't like is that after I start playing something on the regular playlist, it always automatically queues songs on the MMC playlist without me even opening it in the first place.

Comment

• donny
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Oct 2002

well try the QueMaster - it will show you the list from the MMC, let you edit it, load and save playlists etc... look around for more...

Comment

• Themutant86
              • Jun 2004

Thanks, it fixed the problem till spoon get's back at least.

Comment

Working...

]]>