title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Encoding AIFF, FLAC and MP3 simultaneously to 3 locations. Missing some files issues.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • size15shoe
    • Aug 2021

Encoding AIFF, FLAC and MP3 simultaneously to 3 locations. Missing some files issues.

Nimbie connected with 3.0 usb cable to 3.0 port. External 2tb drive connected with 3.0 usb-c for MP3. Raid consisting of 2 4gb drives, one for AIFF and one for FLAC connected to a 3.0 port on computer with a 2.0 cable. The out on the raid is also 2.0. There is also an eSata and 2 800firewire ports on the Raid unused.
    The problem I&*8217;m having is the MP3 files on the External all appear as expected. On the Raid, I am missing some files and there are some files that are empty.
    Am I trying to do too much? Should I have a 3.0 Raid? Is it ripping too fast? Is there an existing thread on this? Thanks for any pointers you can share!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Encoding AIFF, FLAC and MP3 simultaneously to 3 locations. Missing some files iss

Try ripping to the local HDD as a test, all files should be present, if they are it points to your USB storage not working as expected.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>