title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

new user registration question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeffrey L
    • Apr 2024

new user registration question

Hi all - downloaded the 21 day trial version a couple of days ago, after using it (Ripper) for less than half-an-hour, knew it would be perfect for my needs and went ahead and purchased the full suite on the spot. Everything seems great, except when I open the program, it tells me I'm still on the trial and only have 19 days left. Been trying to register the program, but all I get when I use that link is the screen to download all the programs that were in the suite I purchased. I'm not really finding a place to register, at least not in the manner I'm used to with other online downloads, and the only number I received was more of an order number, xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx (numbers and letters omitted, obviously, but that's the format). Wondering if I'm missing something here? Hate to have 19 days go by and then be told I need to purchase (again!). Thanx for any advice.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: new user registration question

You would download the registered version from our site, the install comes pre-registered.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jeffrey L
      • Apr 2024

Re: new user registration question

Originally posted by Spoon
      You would download the registered version from our site, the install comes pre-registered.
      Ok, thanks! I had downloaded the programs I needed, but it appears I needed to execute the program directly from the downloaded file to get the registration to appear. All looks good now.

Comment

Working...

]]>