title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Updating dbpoweramp

Updating dbpoweramp

I am strugling to update DBPA, the control centre is saying 'update to 2023.12.2, I click on that & 'registration retrival pops up.
    Click the registration retrival link, enter my purchase number, and am offered an update to perfect tunes 2023.7.11, but no update to dbPoweramp....

Please help!

Administrator

Re: Updating dbpoweramp

You must have a different order number for dBpoweramp? Lost your order number? visit: https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/lostorder.aspx

Thanks spoon,
    followed the link and got this back;

Rxxxxxxxx-FDxxxxx PerfectTUNES, same as I was getting before.

Update,

Seems I purchased DBPoweramp on 19th Jan 2021, but can't find a order number.
    The download was called DMC-R17.2-Ref-Registered

can you dig out the order number?

Thank you

Administrator

Only with a matching order number (from saved email) or by searching for lost orders with all email addresses you could have used.

Hi. I'm afraid I'm having a similar problem. My Release 16.6 version prompts me to update to Release 2023.12.22, but after following the links and entering my (correct for dbPA) order number I'm led to the Registration Retrieval page and downloads. However, the only version available to download is the one I'm already using - Release 16.6. Does anybody know how I access the newest version download.
    Many thanks
    Greg

Administrator

R16 to R2024 would be a paid upgrade

It shows i have 292 days of updates but 23-11-01 is the last one it takes. i click the update and it downloads but does not update software.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    update processed. thanks