title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Ripper Error: Problem with robot on port COMM1 for driver D, shutting down...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daring_t
    • Aug 2023

Batch Ripper Error: Problem with robot on port COMM1 for driver D, shutting down...

Hello all,

I have a Amtren Discmakers Elite Micro that showing the following error message: "Problem with robot on port COMM1 for driver D, shutting down..." I installed the driver for the duplicator and opened Batch Ripper - Configuration and I added the "Amtren or Discmakers Elite Pro" driver. When I clicked the on the test button on the one that says Load CLI, the CD drive opened and the before mentioned the attached the log attached. Does anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks,
    Daren

Here is the Log:
    Beginning Test

Running Program: "C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\BatchRipper\Loaders\Amtren or Discmakers Elite Micro\Load\Load.exe" --comport=COM1 --comspeed=9600 --drive="D" --label=specialbatchripperflag --rejectifnodisc --label=checkshutdown --ifsetskip=shutdown:yes:shutdown:robot --label=initialtrayopen --open --label=checkshutdownagain --ifsetskip=shutdown:yes:shutdown:robot --label=checkreset --ifsetskip=needsreset:no:insert:robot --label=doreset --command=C:X:30:2:E --ifcommandfailortimeoutskip=failedexit --set=needsreset:no:robot --label=insert --command=I:X:30:2:E --ifcommandfailortimeoutskip=failedload --set=loaderrors:0:robot --skip=trayanddiscin --label=failedload --skip=loadmorediscs --label=loadmorediscs --notify="You can cancel the batch with Abort. Hit Retry only after you load more discs on the spindle and CLEAR REJECTS. Hit Ignore if the disc loaded correctly.":"Load may have failed for drive {drive} on port {comport}.":2 --set=rc:{notifyreturncode} --ifsetskip=rc:3:shutdown --ifsetskip=rc:4:resetloaderrors --ifsetskip=rc:5:trayanddiscin --skip=failedload --label=resetloaderrors --set=loaderrors:0:robot --rejectsreset --skip=doreset --label=trayanddiscin --closeblind --sleep=2 --unbindtodrive --comportrelease --label=successexit --exit=0 --label=rejectbaddisc --bindtodrive --rejectsiterate --open --command=G:X:30:2:E --closeblind --sleep=2 --command=R:X:30:2:E --skip=successexit --label=failedexit --notify="Problem with robot on port {comport} for drive {drive}, shutting down..." --skip=shutdown --label=shutdown --set=shutdown:yes:robot --set=needsreset:yes:robot --messagefile={passerrorsback} --message="[cancel batch]" --exit --logfile="C:\Users\daren\AppData\Local\Temp\DBB-65~1" --passerrorsback="C:\Users\test\AppData\Local\Temp\D BB-65~2"
    Running...
    &*65279;
    Universal Loader CLI v1.00 alpha 2
    Configurable for any serial-controlled CD/DVD/disc duplicator/autoloader.
    Copyright 2007-2008 Brendan G Hoar (brendan.hoar@gmail.com). All Rights Reserved.
    Serial port interface by Martin Gibson (martin, AutoIt script forums).

Licensed for redistribution with Illustrate's dbpoweramp Batch Ripper only.
    IELast command failed or timed out, skip value is failedload...
    Notifying operator: You can cancel the batch with Abort. Hit Retry only after you load more discs on the spindle and CLEAR REJECTS. Hit Ignore if the disc loaded correctly.:Load may have failed for drive {drive} on port {comport}.:2
    CELast command failed or timed out, skip value is failedexit...
    Notifying operator: Problem with robot on port {comport} for drive {drive}, shutting down...
    Message to message file: [cancel batch]

Testing Complete
Working...

]]>