title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help getting started again

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Isham
    • Apr 2018

Help getting started again

Hi all! It's been a few years since successfully using my Nimbie USB Plus to batch rip CDs and I keep getting stuck in a loop. I'm using 2 different computers (Windows 10 and Windows 11).

1. When I open "dBpoweramp Configuration", it says I have to register it. I successfully go through the steps of registration retrieval and install "dBpoweramp Reference R16.6 (Single PC)".
    2. When I open "dBpoweramp Batch Ripper", it says, "Expired: registration required."
    3. When I open "Batch Ripper -Configuration", it also says, "Expired: registration required."
    4. I have also downloaded and installed "dBpoweramp Batch Ripper Installation Pack 1.0" from the Acronova site and I have successfully installed dBpoweramp Batch Ripper Nimbie Loader Release 2.
    5. I can get as far as the Batch Ripper configuration page on one of my computers (Windows 11), and it says "No CD drives configured". When I hit "Configure", I get the Batch Ripper options box and nothing else (the Nimbie machine IS plugged in and on and the USB is connected to my computer).

This is a dead end and I don't know what to do. Please suggest what I can do to get properly set up and working.Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	297828Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	297829
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Help getting started again

Uninstall all programs (dBpoweramp and batch ripper), and install them all to the same folder.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Isham
      • Apr 2018

Re: Help getting started again

Originally posted by Spoon
      Uninstall all programs (dBpoweramp and batch ripper), and install them all to the same folder.
      I finally got it working again - thanks. Started clean, downloaded dBpoweramp ref R16.6, then batch ripper, then the Nimbie ripper download. Key thing is when configuring the batch ripper to change "Auto eject/Manual load" to "Nimbie".

Comment

Working...

]]>