title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DVD-Rom reads meta-info system writes empty WAV's without accessing the optical drive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimi Bondi
    • Mar 2022

DVD-Rom reads meta-info system writes empty WAV's without accessing the optical drive

Hello,
    I´m new here and say thanks for all helper-people.

I use the licensed Ripper/Batch Ripper. I had previously installed the single license on a computer, but it always crashed due to CPU heat. So reinstalled on a new motherboard. Audio CD is recognized, fetches covers and writes wave data that cannot be listened to. It is striking that the CD-Rom reads metas, but is not claimed when writing the Wav's. PS: However, I have already worked successfully with the reinstallation. The rip process is about x160 and completed in a few seconds.

What is wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Win10
    Asrock J4105 8GB
    and many Audio-CD-Roms
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: DVD-Rom reads meta-info system writes empty WAV's without accessing the optical d

Set the ripping method to burst, does that work?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jimi Bondi
      • Mar 2022

Re: DVD-Rom reads meta-info system writes empty WAV's without accessing the optical d

Hallo Spoon,

thanky you for yor tip. I've tried all modes. Don´t work with "secure or burst". I have a feeling this has something to do with licensing. But I only use the reg. Version.

best regards

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

All versions can rip, try:

Microsoft have updated Windows Defender to include an option called "Controlled folder access" this basically limits every program from accessing key areas of the system unless permitted on an individual program basis. By default this option is off for Windows, however if it is enabled you should add the programs

If still no go then restart windows in safemode with networking and see if rips then.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jimi Bondi
          • Mar 2022

Hello,

thank you very much for the tip. I will test it tomorrow and report the result here

best regards

Herbert

Comment

• Jimi Bondi
            • Mar 2022

Hello,
            I tested the recommendation. Unfortunately, I had no success. I therefore reinstalled win10 and CD Ripper/batch. However, I still updated win10. Perhaps this is the fault. If I find this I will contact you again.

Thanks and best regards
            Herbert

Comment

Working...

]]>