title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dBpoweramp R17 [Mac] Beta

Re: dBpoweramp R17 [Mac] Beta

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    Hi There,

It seems that i found a new bug.
    At "File Name Restricted Characters" at the "CD Ripper Options".
    for example: i had setup that ":" shoud replaced with "_". Now, at the folder it replaces ":" with an ";" for example.

Kind regards!

PS: Mac OS 10.15 with r17beta6
    One more thing:
    "Meta Data & ID Tag" Options seems to have a problem too. I've setup (at ID Tags) the option "Force no date on year". At r16 it's working, at r17b6 not (date instead of year im meta an folder naming).

Kind regards!

Super Moderator

Thanks for the bug reports.

"Force no date on year" is indeed not being enforced on file names, the next update will address this.

I can't seem to recreate problems with filename character substitution, everything works as intended - perhaps you have another option enabled (ID Tags Processing DSP or such) that enforces its own character substitution?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
    Thanks for the bug reports.

"Force no date on year" is indeed not being enforced on file names, the next update will address this.

I can't seem to recreate problems with filename character substitution, everything works as intended - perhaps you have another option enabled (ID Tags Processing DSP or such) that enforces its own character substitution?
    ok, at r16 it seems to work. And yes, i have enabled DSP-Effects with "Replay Gain". There are no other DSPs enabled.
    At r16 with the same settings and values, caracter replacement is working is working as expected (for my case / "*","","/","?",... to "_" and so on). And the Date will converted to "Year only" in my foldernames.

So i don't know whats going wrong.

Thanks for your reply!

Kind regards!

Super Moderator

Thanks for the details.

Please open dBpoweramp Advanced Settings from the launcher dialog, Converter tab, click 'Save configuration snapshot'; email the file it writes to peter@dbpoweramp.com for analysis. It will hopefully help me to recreate and understand the problem.

Coming back to ripping after a long absence and decided to try this beta out for multiple drive ripping
    iMac 27" 5k quad core i7 ssd hd
    drive 1 apple superdrive
    drive 2 lg

playing around with multiple drives - it takes a long time. Significantly longer as I could use a single drive and rip much quicker

are there any settings which allow multiple cores to use etc?

update:
    furthermore both drives do not consistently eject cd's upon completion
    Last edited by glevethan; 03-21-2020 at 10:23 AM.