title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Scripting DB Poweramp

Scripting DB Poweramp

I have no knowledge of scripting. I was hoping to be able to create a script that instructs DB Poweramp to grab all the files in a folder at a certain time every day and convert them to 16000 Hz., 48 kbps, MP3 files and save (overwrite). That would be great. Even better would be to then be able to FTP the files up to a server. Can you help me write this? How do I execute the script?

Re: Scripting DB Poweramp

Are you on Mac or Windows? If mac, you may be able to create a keyboard maestro macro to do this, though it would take some time and testing. There are likely similar programs for windows that would allow you to do this, but I am not familiar with them.

Re: Scripting DB Poweramp

Quote Originally Posted by DrForce View Post
    Are you on Mac or Windows? If mac, you may be able to create a keyboard maestro macro to do this, though it would take some time and testing. There are likely similar programs for windows that would allow you to do this, but I am not familiar with them.
    I'm on windows