title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Artwork is not automatically retrieved for me why

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex1977
    • Feb 2017

Artwork is not automatically retrieved for me why

Documentation says CD ripper automatically retrieves artwork - it doesn't do that for me - i looked at the free vs paid version specs and no where does it say that this feature is only available on paid, therefore, i must assume something is wrong.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Artwork is not automatically retrieved for me why

See:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• alex1977
      • Feb 2017

thank you for your help. I've read that response before, which is not very direct and was unclear for me - because, it says "High Resolution Art" when you use REFERENCE - but to me that would mean that you are getting 'better image quality' if you get the REFERENCE versus the free one, which because documentation says you 'art work is automatically retrieved' one would assume you get that in the free version - i would suggest what would be helpful for others - is to not just send people to the free vs Reference page, as it's not really 100% clear, and simply say exactly that - "the free version doesn't offer art work, in order to get art you need the reference or paid version' - that will help alot of people. I say this as i have a company that develops softward for past 17 years, for the public, so i have found that being very clear in documentation will reduce questions. - thank you for your help. I will buy the reference, i hope that does indeed fix the issue. as i'm still not clear if that page gave me the answer.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The free version does not have album art.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>