title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Accurate confidence display in CD Ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rmmech
    • Jan 2016

Accurate confidence display in CD Ripper

Hi all. Been using DBPowerAmp for several years, but couldn't really find an answer on how to get the program to do this (not sure it can, so putting it in as a wishlist item). As time goes on, I find I don't like how my rips turned out and end up re-doing them (probably on my 4th or 5th re-rips). This time I'm doing the secure rip method. I get that Accurate/Accurip is supposed to confirm that a rip is right (and if reports a match of one or better I should be happy). Maybe it is my anal retentive nature, but I'm running into many of my older discs (80s-90s cds) that I would think have been ripped by many people coming back with very few matches (like 5 or less) in the Accurate database.
    is there a way to have CD Ripper display the ratio of the matches? I.e. that my rip matches 5 others out of 25,000 attempts that match that CD ID? If not possible presently, could it be added in a future build? Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
    Thanks
    R
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Accurate confidence display in CD Ripper

Discs are released with many different pressings, you only need a confidence of 1 to be sure the rip is accurate.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>