title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Primera Bravo Disc Publisher Pro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runeripper
    • Dec 2015

Primera Bravo Disc Publisher Pro

Hi everybody

I'm posting this new thread, since there's been some compatibilies isues with the Primera Brava Disc Publisher Pro models.

So the question goes: Are/have anyone ever used this model with bath ripper. If could you please write which versions of Windows and batchripper / DBpoweramp you use/d.

• runeripper
    • Dec 2015

Re: Primera Bravo Disc Publisher Pro

Hi Everybody,

Since there's no replies to this thread, should we understand like this particular model isn't supported by the batchripper even though it states that it is on the batch ripper site?

"Models Supported: Xi-Series, Disc Publisher, Bravo II, BravoPro, Disc Publisher Pro, XR-Series. Dual Drive Xi2 models are not supported."

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

We developed with such models 5 years ago, time has moved on, OS versions have also, we no longer have the autoloaders present to test against.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• linkman
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Dec 2015

If you have the hardware already then install dBpoweramp and give it a try. It is free to use the full feature set including robotic batch ripping for 21 days.

Comment

• runeripper
          • Dec 2015

Thanks for your replies,

I understand that it has been some time time since these models were tested, this is also the reason why I initially asked which versions of of dbpoweramp and windows you used back then, so I don't have go through the last 5 versions of windows to get is working.

Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

It would have been XP, but the drivers have been updated since then also.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• runeripper
              • Dec 2015

Ok, I will try with this version of windows then. How do I get the old drivers for bathripper?

Thanks

Comment

• runeripper
                • Dec 2015

Hi,

I tried a fresh install of the demo version on a windows XP machine service pack 3, but I'm still getting the "unable to locate primera robot..." error.
                Reading through the forums I can see that older version of batch ripper and primera driver.
                Though it's a different Primera Printer that's referred to the problem, seems to be the same.
                Hi, I'm new here in this forum. We have 2 Primera Dics Puplisher 4100. We work with this devices and with the app dbpoweramp batch ripper since 2012. All software ist up to date. Primera Driver R3.5 and Batch Ripper R2. It used to work fine. Now I hade to change the optiarc drive. Since then one primera made some problem.

Can you please help me obtain some of these old drivers?

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

I do not have these older drivers, sorry.
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>