title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

irc chat dbpoweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: irc chat dbpoweramp

yes it is odd, i will be changing it soon anyway as irc chat channels for dbpoweramp is not desired anymore.

i will make a channel for my sensory-fusion.com site for general chit chat on anything including dbpoweramp. it's basically i need to change the channel name to dissasociate dbpoweramp from it. to revent any liabilities etc...

i will post back the changes made here when it is done.

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Razgo
      yes it is odd, i will be changing it soon anyway as irc chat channels for dbpoweramp is not desired anymore.

i will make a channel for my sensory-fusion.com site for general chit chat on anything including dbpoweramp. it's basically i need to change the channel name to dissasociate dbpoweramp from it. to revent any liabilities etc...

i will post back the changes made here when it is done.
      May I suggest a different kind of chat room that doesn't rely on IRC? I, for one, always seem to have trouble with IRC chats :o

Check out http://www.sigmachat.com/ for free, easy to use chat rooms with nothing required to download and install (other than allowing Java applets).

If you want to restrict its use to members only, you can either buy a subscription, or include the link (or even open it) in a members-only part of the forum (a trick I found by accident as I was experimenting ).

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

no i won't be doing anything advanced for a chat channel. forums i believe provide better information structure. but having access to a chat channel is good for chat in general.

Comment

• donny
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Oct 2002

yeah, caht is good for access but, generaly forums are better, you can see what people are talking about when you are not online, and say what you think no mater who is online... dbpoweramp doesn't have such a comunity to always have someone on the chanel... I should know, it was usually just me, sometimes Razgo, and once or twice I saw another user... I almost stoped checking the chanel lately...

Comment

Working...

]]>